We will send portable electro-therapy devices and orthopedic supplies to your practice and you will keep them in your office at no cost to you. We offer Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) and Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulators (NMES) as well as orthopedic devices that include Lumbar-Sacral Semi-Custom braces, Carpal Tunnel braces, Plantar Fasciitis splints and Knee braces along with Pneumatic Cervical Decompression.
- You or your staff will fax us an authorization sheet for your patients. The patients that you feel are in need of medically necessary equipment.
- Upon verification from the patients insurance company, our office will contact you. Simply fill out a prescription and have the patient sign the authorization of benefits form. Fax both forms back to us and fit your patients with the pieces of equipment you find medically necessary.
- We work with the insurance companies and any reimbursement issues. We supply the patients with replacement electrodes in order for them to use their devices properly, as recommended by your prescription length.
- We work with most private health insurance plans.
- We work with Automobile Insurance.
- We work with Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
- We DO NOT currently accept Medicare/Medicaid or HMO’s.
It’s That Easy!